The Lumintop Worm is now available in 5 different precious metals - Copper, Brass, Stainless Steel, Damascus and Mokume. Perfect as a small EDC light, or clipped onto your keys. The Copper and Brass will develop a lovely patina over time.
Prices vary depending on precious metal.
- Utilizes OSRAM GW PUSRA1.PM LED, 50,000 hours lifetime
- 3 modes with a max 120 lumens output and up to 36 hours runtime
- Runs on one always available AAA Ni-MH or Alkaline battery
- Bead surface TIR optical lens for soft and balance beam
- Glow-in-the-dark O-ring and the optional diffuser easily locate the light in the dark
- Simple twisty switch makes it easy to access all modes
The Damascus and Mokume have no lettering on its surface. Includes 2*O-ring, 1*Keychain, 1*User manual, 1*Diffuser.
|Weight||Differs with metal|
|Max Output||120 Lumens|
|Min Output||5 Lumens|
|Beam Distance||37m - 553cd (intensity)|
|Water Resistance||IP68 - 2m|
|Battery||AAA NI-MH / Alkaline|
|Material/Finish||Copper, Brass, Stainless steel, Damascus or Mokume|