All of KPL's Products in one easy-to order package that saves you money!
KPL ULTRALITE (5 Weight)
- Knives with Bearing Pivots
- Out-The-Front Knives
- Automatics (Switchblades)
- Traditional Folders
- Ultra-Low Hydraulic Resistance - Extreme Speed
KPL ORIGINAL (15 Weight)
- Go-To Product for all Knife Lubrication Needs
- Washer Pivots - Phosphor Bronze, Teflon, Nylon, etc.
- Large Blades on Bearings
- Corrosion Prevention
KPL HEAVY (75 Weight)
- Stay Put Formula for Detent Track Lubrication
- Large and Heavy Blades
- Balisong (Butterfly) Knives
- Extreme Washout Resistant Formula
After over a year of research and testing, KPL has completed its lubricant lineup with an ultralight knife oil lubricant designed specifically for pocketknives.
KPL Ultra-Lite is a 5 WT, fully-synthetic oil made for use in knives anywhere minimum fluid resistance is critical:
Of course KPL Ultra-Lite includes the same additives that have make our original formula so popular:
- High Pressure Film Stabilizers to prevent metal-on-metal contact under high loading stresses.
- Contaminant Encapsulation technology to keep dirt and grit in suspension so they can’t wear away at knife parts.
- Corrosion Inhibitors to keep rust and oxidation at bay
- Wickability Modifiers to help KPL quickly penetrate tight spaces so it gets to where it needs to work instantly.
- Non-Evaporating, non-oxidizing formula won’t dry up, dry out, or gum up inside knives. Ever!
- Zero-solids ultra-pure formula includes no solid particulates and won’t settle out over time or cause micro abrasions due to impurities.
10ml Bottles with Needle applicators.
Ryan the brains behind KPL takes you through each product in the line up.
I use kpl on all my knives even when when brand new you can feel the difference . They end up being so smooth
Thanks for leaving a review Peter! I'm sure you'll get good use out of the KPL family combo pack!