The Aurora A33 is a tail switch penlight, with quick-action and easy one-hand operation. It's powered by a 600mAh built-in rechargeable battery with a max output of 400 lumens. If you prefer warm light, the Nichia 219C LED variant delivers at least 90+ CRI. The A33 is crafted from aluminium alloy and features a dragon scale knurling available in different colours for a unique look, meeting different preferences, with great grip. With a large deep carry pocket clip, it's easily carried as an EDC light or simple work light.
- Unique designed look for better grip
- Compact size and lightweight
- Choose max 400 lumens, constant output
- CREE XP-G2 or high CRI LED Nichia 219C
- 600mAh battery for long runtime
- Micro USB rechargeable
- Deep carry pocket clip
- IPX8 water resistance
- TIR lens
Includes: User manual, Warranty card, Charging cable, Pocket clip.
Dimensions: 127mm (L) x 15.7mm (Dia.) Weight: 41g (pocket click included)
Material: aluminium alloy Optic: TIR lens
Output: Moonlight (0.5 lumen), Low (15 lumens), Medium (60 lumens), High (220 lumens)
Runtime: Moonlight (60 hours), Low (15 hours), Medium (5 hours), High (1 hour)
*The runtime is tested with the constant brightness at each model with no stepdown other than drop-down with battery drains.
- Momentary on: Half-press the button, release to turn off.
- Constant on: Full press
- Switch mode: When the light is off, half-press to change mode and full press to select the brightness you need.
- Turn off: Full press
If there's no action in 2 seconds, it will cycle from moonlight again.