The Aurora GITD keychain flashlight has now reached the 2nd generation - The RovyVon Aurora A7x. Features a CREE XP-G3 front LED with a max output of 650 lumens, and utilizes neutral white and UV secondary sidelights. With the optimized driver and almost 3 times the battery capacity, the Aurora A5x can last up to 66 hours at ultra-low mode (3 lumens), and the PWM has been greatly improved over the original RovyVon range.
- Quick and easy mode switch operation
- CREE XP-G3 LED, max 650 lumens, 6500K cool white
- White (Neutral white) x 2 + UV light x 1 sidelights
- 330mAh lithium polymer battery lasts up to 66 hours
- Micro USB charging with indicator, fully charged in 90 minutes
- Improved PWM
- Mode memory after working for 3 minutes or longer
- Neutral white (4500K) secondary lights
- Ergonomic design and one-handed operation friendly side switch
- Stainless steel two-way pocket clip
- Equivalent IP66 weather resistance
Momentary ON: Press and hold, release to turn off
Constant ON: Double click (memorized mode)
Switch mode: Click to cycle through Ultra low-Low-Med-High
Memory: The light will come back the mode in next time after tuned off if it worked at the mode over 3 minutes
Turn ON: Triple click
Switch mode: Click to cycle through: White Low-White High-White flash
Quad click to activate the UV light on A7xU.
a. Long press for 0.3 second
b. Working at any mode over 3 minutes, click to turn off
At any point,
a. Double click: Memorized mode
b. Triple click: White sidelight
c. Quad click: UV
Includes: 1 SS key ring, 1 SS pocket clip, 1 USB cable, 1 User manual, 1 Warranty card.
2 year warranty.
|Max Output||650 lumens|
|Min Output||3 lumens (moonlight)|
|Battery||330 mAh LiPo rechargeable (Breathing blue - charging, Solid blue - Charged)|
|Material/Finish||Opaque/Glow in the dark|
Love the blue glow in the dark, great little light and great service once again from Mitch!
Appreciate your review Ryan! Happy to hear you're enjoying your RovyVon A7x. Cheers, Mitch