KPL (Knife Pivot Lube) Knife Oil keeps dirt, metal particles, and grit "in suspension" so they don't cause grinding and premature wear. KPL actually cleans your pivot as you use it.
Compatible with ball bearings, bronze washers, teflon washers, IKBS, MRBS, nylon (nylatron), G10, micarta, titanium, and metals.
Keeps detent tracks and locking mechanisms smooth. Prevents lock-stick.
Lightning fast deployment - silky smooth action - bank-vault lockup.
10mL bottle with needle applicator.
KPL is recommended to be used:
- On all moving parts of any folding knife
- On flipper-deployed knives
- On detent tracks and bearings
- For knife disassembly, cleaning and lubrication
- As a rust preventive blade coating
- Viscosity - 15WT (Medium)
- Volume - 10mL
- Colour: Non-Staining Crimson
- Needle: Length 14mm, Aperture 0.70mm
- Compatibility - all steels and metals, ball bearings, bronze washers, teflon washers, IKBS, MRBS, nylon (nylatron), G10, micarta, titanium
- Washout Resistance - Excellent
- Temperature Rating - -4.4 degrees celsius to 204 degrees celsius
- Volatility: No
- Flammability - No below 204 degrees celsius
- High Pressure Film Stabilizers to prevent metal-on-metal contact under high loading stresses.
- Contaminant Encapsulation technology to keep dirt and grit in suspension™ so they can’t wear away at knife parts.
- Corrosion Inhibitors to keep rust and oxidation at bay
- Wickability Modifiers to help KPL quickly penetrate tight spaces so it gets to where it needs to work instantly.
- Non-Evaporating, non-oxidizing formula won’t dry up, dry out, or gum up inside knives. Ever!
- Lightning fast deployment - silky smooth action - bank-vault lockup.
- Lockface safe, prevents sticking without slippage.
- Non-Toxic formula
View how to apply KPL & watch the magic unfold by Ryan the creator of KPL:
A nice weight oil for pocket knives that is easy to use thanks to the needle applicator and size of bottle. I purchased the KPL to loosen up an old Victorinox Safari and it has also helped to flush out some dirt. I think I'll work back through my collection to give all my knives some KPL TLC. A great item for the tool kit and easy to take along if on the road/in the field. Shopping with Mitch at AC is a pleasure as always, and this product sits nicely in his curated line of EDC gear. Many thanks.
Hi Patrick, thanks so much for leaving your review of your KPL! Yes, everyone's collection does deserve the KPL treatment indeed. Thank you for your support!
Great product, have used on a couple knives so far and it seems to work well. Ordered over the Christmas period and received excellent customer service regarding when I could expect the item. Will order from here again.
I haven’t used it yet
Hi Daryl, I hope you've gotten to use it and feel the KPL difference.
I’ve been using nano oil for years and this stuff is way better. I tried it on my kapara and ten minutes later I was cleaning out my whole collection and adding this to the pivot.
Great price and service too.
Hi Jake, thank you for leaving your review. It is really great oil and you're right, it compels one to add it to all their knives with its easy application! The bottle should last you for ages too (depending on how large your collection is)!
Added a drop of KPL either side of the pivot on my 940, has enhanced its action ten fold. Couldn’t recommend higher.
Thanks Eric for leaving a review! How good is KPL! A little really goes a long way. Great stuff.