The Aurora A29 Is the Brass variant of the A23, featuring a Nichia 219C High CRI LED, giving the A29 excellent colour rendition. The weighty Brass body Gives the A29 an exceptional premium feel, along with a fine patina that will develop over time, making this a stand out piece in any EDC loadout.
- CNC precision-crafted from Brass
- Utilizes Nichia 219C High CRI LED, max 700 lumens
- Uses constant current circuit, no PWM
- Rechargeable and replaceable 600mAh LiPo battery
- Quick charge in 1 hour with the built-in Micro USB port
- One-handed operation friendly metal side switch
- Brass heatsink and Pogo pin connection
- Stainless steel pocket clip
- Tritium slots on the tail for DIY
- Equivalent IP68 weather resistance
LED: Nichia 219C, 4500K neutral white, max 700 lumens, min 90 CRI.
Includes: 1 User manual, 1 SS key ring, 1 1m paracord, 1 Lanyard, 1 Warranty card.
|Max Output||700 lumens|
|Min Output||1 lumens|
|Battery||600mAh Lithium polymer rechargeable|
This is a true brass beauty indeed as named by Jon Gadget in his great review below. He goes through the operation of the light from 5:17 onwards.
Absolute pleasure to deal with and super quick postage, will be definitely using them again
Thanks Andrew for the feedback on our service. Glad it got to you quick. Enjoy your Rovyvon A29!