The Aurora A24 is perfectly CNC machined from Titanium - A metal known for its durability, corrosion resistance and its premium look and feel. The A24 features 2 glowing tritium Vials in the tail (your choice of blue or green) and a metal side switch.
It uses high-CRI Nichia 219c LEDs which give off a nice natural light, and offer brilliant colour rendition. Features a brass heat-sink to help dissipate the heat.
A premium piece for flashlight enthusiasts, the photos unfortunately don't do this beauty justice, it really has to be seen to be appreciated. Comes in a RovyVon zip up case.
- CNC precision-crafted from Titanium
- Utilizes Nichia 219C High CRI LED, max 700 lumens
- Uses constant current circuit, no PWM
- Rechargeable and replaceable 600mAh LiPo battery
- Quick charge in 1 hour with the built-in Micro USB port
- One-handed operation metal side switch
- Brass heatsink and Pogo pin connection
- Stainless steel pocket clip
- 2 x Tritium vials installed in slots on the tail
- Equivalent IP68 weather resistance
Included accessories: 1*Carry case, 1*User manual, 1*SS key ring, 1*1m paracord, 1*Lanyard, 1*Warranty card.
|Max Output||700 Lumens|
|Min Output||1 Lumen (Moonlight Mode)|
|Beam Distance | Intensity||109m | 3450cd|
|Battery||600mAh Lithium polymer rechargeable|