All of KPL's Products in one easy-to order package that saves you money!
KPL ULTRALITE (5 Weight)
- Knives with Bearing Pivots
- Out-The-Front Knives
- Automatics (Switchblades)
- Traditional Folders
- Ultra-Low Hydraulic Resistance - Extreme Speed
KPL ORIGINAL (15 Weight)
- Go-To Product for all Knife Lubrication Needs
- Washer Pivots - Phosphor Bronze, Teflon, Nylon, etc.
- Large Blades on Bearings
- Corrosion Prevention
KPL HEAVY (75 Weight)
- Stay Put Formula for Detent Track Lubrication
- Large and Heavy Blades
- Balisong (Butterfly) Knives
- Extreme Washout Resistant Formula
After over a year of research and testing, KPL has completed its lubricant lineup with an ultralight knife oil lubricant designed specifically for pocketknives.
KPL Ultra-Lite is a 5 WT, fully-synthetic oil made for use in knives anywhere minimum fluid resistance is critical:
Of course KPL Ultra-Lite includes the same additives that have make our original formula so popular:
- High Pressure Film Stabilizers to prevent metal-on-metal contact under high loading stresses.
- Contaminant Encapsulation technology to keep dirt and grit in suspension so they can’t wear away at knife parts.
- Corrosion Inhibitors to keep rust and oxidation at bay
- Wickability Modifiers to help KPL quickly penetrate tight spaces so it gets to where it needs to work instantly.
- Non-Evaporating, non-oxidizing formula won’t dry up, dry out, or gum up inside knives. Ever!
- Zero-solids ultra-pure formula includes no solid particulates and won’t settle out over time or cause micro abrasions due to impurities.
10ml Bottles with Needle applicators.
Ryan the brains behind KPL takes you through each product in the line up.
Happy with the oils and the fast service from Adventure Carry. A couple of small drops in a Civivi Elementum and it became very snappy to open and super smooth straight away.
Nice having the option of the three different oil weights for different knife needs too.
Best lube on the knife market!!!!
A small amount of this stuff will take you along way.
Did a break down and clean up of my Civivi Lazar today, I used KPL for the first time, WOW it works even smoother than when the knife was new.
I used six tiny drops and then spread the drops around the pivot and bearings, detent. I was a bit unsure about the price and the size of the bottle
but after using so little the small bottles will last me for years.
Fast postage from AC and great service from Mitch and the gang. I live in WA and I get my stuff within days from AC who are in NSW.
Cheers from WA.
KPL works wonders on all knives. And yes, you're right just a single drop is needed. The bottle will most definitely last you ages.
Thank you for taking your time in leaving a review Alan and thank you for your kind words!
I use kpl on all my knives even when when brand new you can feel the difference . They end up being so smooth
Thanks Grant, what you've said is true. When in doubt, just KPL! Best stuff for cleaning and maintaining any knife collection.
Thanks for leaving a review Peter! I'm sure you'll get good use out of the KPL family combo pack!