Tactile Turn's unique bolt action shape allows for one fluid motion to advance or retract the refill. Because the surfaces of both the interior part and the inside surface have been carefully machined to be extra smooth, the action feels amazingly satisfying.
For a slimmer, lighter version of the Bolt Action - (10g lighter), look no further than the Slim Bolt Action.
Titanium - Tough, lightweight, extremely corrosion resistant, and the best-selling material. If this is your first Tactile Turn product, we recommend starting with titanium.
Tactile Turn pens are designed and made in the USA from the screws all the way to the packaging. They use only the finest materials to make the most high quality writing instruments that are meant to be passed on from generation to generation. All Tactile Turn pens are backed by their lifetime guarantee.
- All-metal, durable bolt action mechanism
- Three lengths: Standard, Short, Mini
- Available in Titanium, Copper, Bronze
- Titanium Damascus bolt upgrade - Purchase separately here
- Length: Standard 142mm (5.6"), Short 130mm (5.1"), Mini (112mm) 4.4"
- Diameter: 10.9mm (0.43")
- Titanium: 36.8g (1.3oz), 34g (1.2oz), 31g (1.1oz)
The Standard [142mm] comes with a Pilot G2 0.7 mm refill, the Short [130mm] comes with a Schmidt EasyFlow 9000 medium refill, and the Mini [112mm] comes with a Pilot G2 Mini 0.7mm refill. If you have your favourite ink, here's a list of compatible refills that work with Tactile Turn pens.