Tactile Turn's Slim Bolt Action pen was born after many requests from customers for a slimmer, lighter version of their infamous Bolt Action pen.
The unique bolt action shape allows for one fluid motion to advance or retract the refill. Because the surfaces of both the interior part and the inside surface have been carefully machined to be extra smooth, the action feels amazingly satisfying.
Tactile Turn pens are designed and made in the USA from the screws all the way to the packaging. They use only the finest materials to make the most high quality writing instruments that are meant to be passed on from generation to generation. All Tactile Turn pens are backed by their lifetime guarantee.
- Titanium - Tough, lightweight, extremely corrosion resistant, and the best-selling material. If this is your first Tactile Turn product, we recommend starting with titanium.
- Copper - One of the few metallic elements with a natural colour other than grey or silver. Naturally antimicrobial, copper will patina and darken with time and use.
- Bronze - Consisting mostly of copper, tin, and other metals like aluminium, manganese, nickel, or zinc. Bronze machines beautifully and looks great when highly polished or with some patina.
- Same refill compatibility as larger Bolt Action
- "Slim" body style with Side Click clip
- Three lengths: Standard, Short, Mini
- Available in Titanium, Copper, Bronze
- Titanium Damascus bolt upgrade - Purchase separately here
- Length: Standard 142mm (5.6"), Short 129mm (5.1"), Mini (112mm) 4.4"
- Diameter: 9.2mm (0.365")
- Titanium: 26g (0.92oz), 25.8g (0.91oz), 20.7g (0.73oz)
- Copper: 45.6g (1.61oz), 43.1g (1.52oz), 37.1g (1.31oz)
- Bronze: 40.2g (1.42oz), 39.1g (1.38oz), 32.3g (1.14oz)
The Standard [142mm] comes with a Pilot G2 0.7 mm refill, the Short [129mm] comes with a Schmidt EasyFlow 9000 medium refill, and the Mini [112mm] comes with a Pilot G2 Mini 0.7mm refill.
If you have your favourite refill here's a list of compatible refills that work with Tactile Turn pens.