If you're looking for a small flashlight that delivers on function and design, then the RovyVon A2 is a worthy contender. The same compact size as the much loved A1, the A2 is housed in a nice stainless steel body.
Upgrades the RovyVon team made to this model:
- USB-C charging
- Increased button size (easier operation)
- Lock mode
- Magnetic pocket clip
- Magnetic base dock
- SST-20 LED option
- Two options for LED: SST-20 cool white LED for high output or Nichia 219C for high CRI
- USB-C fast charges the 300mAh Lipo battery in 1 hour
- Larger button for better user experience
- Magnetic two-way pocket clip
- Magnetic tail base dock
- IPX6 water-resistant
- 5 adaptable light modes: Moonlight / Low / Medium / High/ Strobe
- Double click to get to the mode that you used last time
- Long press for 5 seconds to lock mode. Do note - this version doesn't have momentary on function.
How to use the A2 Keychain Light
- Lock: when the light is off, long-press the button for 5 seconds, and the LED will flash twice.
- Unlock: when the light is locked, long press the button for 3 seconds, and the LED will flash 3 times.
- Turn on: when the light is under unlock status, rapid double click the button to turn on the light from the memorized mode.
- Change mode: when the light is turned on, click the button to cycle through moonlight-low-med-high
- Active strobe mode: Rapid triple-click, then click again to turn off.
- Turn off: press the button 0.5s.
Includes: 1 User manual, 1 Key ring, 1 Pocket clip, 1 USB cable, 1 Warranty card.
2 year warranty.
Lighting modes (SST-20 LED):
- Moonlight (0.5lm/50 hours),
- Low (25lm/6 hours),
- Medium (200lm*/1.5 hours)
- High (650lm*/1 hour)
- Note: The medium and high modes will step down to 80 lumens / 100 lumens in 60 seconds.
- Emergency mode: Strobe
|Max Output||650 lumens|
|Min Output||2 lumens|
|Battery||300 mAh rechargeable LiPo|