The Emisar DT8 is a superb flashlight for anyone wanting to dip their toes into the enthusiast flashlight market.
With its in built Anduril 2 UI software, this light can be programmed just the way you want. It also has some fun hidden modes. The double quad LED gives this light incredible output for the size.
Powered by a flat top unprotected 18650 cell (Available to purchase Here) which makes it a powerhouse of a torch in a compact package.
Beautifully anodized in your choice of Grey or Black (Cyan unavailable).
Do note that on turbo mode, the light heats up very fast as expected and can get very hot. you must purchase the battery separately.
View our range of premium XTAR batteries and chargers Here
• 9A constant current + FET (non FET for the E21A version)
• Latest Anduril 2 firmware
• Efficient UK made Carclo Quad LED optics. ( SST-20 and XP-L HI versions use clear optics, Nichia E21A version uses frosted optics.
• CNC machined from Aluminum & Stainless steel.
• Anti-reflective coated glass lens
• Unihead construction
• High lumen output
• Ramping interface
• Electronic soft touch switch
• Beryllium-Copper springs with 45% IACS superior to stainless steel alloys used for springs with only 2% IACS.
• Temperature step-down
• Waterproof and dustproof to IP67 standard (up to 1 meter)
• Default 18650 body with optional 18350 battery tube
• Dimensions: 97mm(length) * 27x45.8mm (head) * 24mm(body)
• Weight: 100g
SST-20 6500K / 5000K: 6500lm (45,000 cd)
SST-20 4000K/3000K 95CRI: 4600lm (32,000 cd)
Switch retaining ring: Flat
Switch backlight: Warm white