After over a year of research and testing, KPL has completed its lubricant line-up with an ultralight lubricant designed specifically for pocketknives.
KPL Ultra-Lite is a 5 WT, fully-synthetic oil made for use in knives anywhere minimum fluid resistance is critical:
- Knives with Bearing Pivots
- Out-The-Front Knives
- Automatics (Switchblades)
Of course KPL Ultra-Lite includes the same additives that have make our original formula so popular:
- High Pressure Film Stabilizers to prevent metal-on-metal contact under high loading stresses.
- Contaminant Encapsulation technology to keep dirt and grit in suspension so they can’t wear away at knife parts.
- Corrosion Inhibitors to keep rust and oxidation at bay
- Wickability Modifiers to help KPL quickly penetrate tight spaces so it gets to where it needs to work instantly.
- Non-Evaporating, non-oxidizing formula won’t dry up, dry out, or gum up inside knives. Ever!
- Zero-solids ultra-pure formula includes no solid particulates and won’t settle out over time or cause micro abrasions due to impurities.
Whilst this version of KPL was intended for OTF knives it still serves a purpose for us Aussies.
Sometimes you just want a thinner oil to reach further in without having to disassemble your gear.
This is that oil.
As always you will receive elite customer service from Mitch at Adventure Carry!
Thank you Michael for your review! Your KPL family is complete. Good tip on using the Ultra Lite for maintenance without disassembly!