The Tool AA is a legendary light from Lumintop, well known for its durability and easy to use interface, as well as its incredible brightness.
This is the Premium Titanium 2.0 model, which now features a gold plated copper head to better dissipate the heat generated from its high output modes (previous models could get to hot without the copper heat sink). The Tool runs off a single AA battery, but for best performance a 14500 Li-ion battery is recommended.
- Gold plated stainless steel pocket clip
- Indicator light on the tail, easily found the light in the dark (only works for 14500 Li-ion battery)
- Utilizes Cree XP-L HD LED or Nichia 219C LED with a lifespan of 50,000 hours
- Powered by one AA or one 14500 rechargeable Li-ion battery
- Two ways to select outputs: Tail switching or twist the head
- Four output levels plus Strobe with max 650 lumens output
- Mode memory function recalls the last used output
- Super long runtime up to 2.5 days in Eco mode
- Light-weight and compact, best for EDC use
Note: Batteries not included with this one.
Here are some images from 1Lumen.com, a full review can be found here - you will find that this new model is greatly improved over the last with the added copper heat dissipating head.
|Weight||40g (excluding battery)|
|Max Output||650 Lumens|
|Min Output||3.7 Lumens|
|Beam Distance | Intensity||127m | 3,420CD|
|Water Resistance||IP68 - 2m underwater|
|Battery||14500 or AA|
|Material/Finish||Titanium / Gold plated copper|
Performance for the cost as well as being durable titanium, I couldn’t have asked for a better light. The Nichia emitter is the icing on top!
Hand some questions for Mitch before purchasing and his replies were informative and prompt!
Thank you for your review Peter. The Titanium Tool does impress in both form and function glad it surpassed your expectations!