The Emisar D4V2 is the perfect flashlight for anyone wanting to dip their toes into the enthusiast flashlight market.
With its in built Anduril UI software, this light can be programmed just the way you want. It also has some fun hidden modes.
A practical yet aesthetically pleasing design, the Emisar D4V2 is perfect for EDC. The size is great and it's got excellent ergonomics - yes, even for a light! In the hand, it sits right and just feels great. The included pocket clip can be orientated 2 different ways.
The knurling provides excellent grip and the small size allows it to work perfectly as an EDC light. Powered by a flat top unprotected 18650 cell (Available to purchase Here) which makes it a powerhouse of a torch in a compact package.
The heat sink design allows for fast heat dissipation. The soft touch button gives excellent feel when operating the light.
Do note that on turbo mode, the light heats up very fast as expected and can get very hot. you must purchase the battery separately.
View our range of premium XTAR batteries and chargers Here
programable Auxiliary lights:
Optional tip up/tip down carry with pocket clip included in the price!
• CNC machined from aircraft-grade aluminium
• Efficient UK made Carclo Quad LED optics
• Unihead construction
• High lumen output and low moon output
• Ramping interface
• Electronic soft touch switch
• Beryllium-Copper springs with 45% IACS superior to stainless steel alloys used for springs with only 2% IACS.
• Temperature step-down
• Waterproof and dustproof to IP67 standard (up to 1 meter)
• Dimensions: 95mm(length) * 28mm(head) * 24mm(body)
• SST20 Neutral white LED