The Aurora A21 is the polyamide version of the Aurora A23, it's equipped with your choice between a CREE XP-L 6500K cool white LED or Nichia 219C 5000K neutral white 90+ CRI LED, the former is for high-performance light demand and the latter is good to see colours of the object more accurately, having far better colour rendition the CREE. There are 2 body colours to choose from - grey body with stainless steel light head or army green with desert tan 7075 aluminium light head.
weighing only 46g with a compact size of (2.99" * 0.85"), the max output is 1000 lumens with the CREE LED and 700 lumens with the Nichia LED. It has a metal button for one-hand operation, and the deep carry pocket clip is easy to carry.
Note: Charge the light before the first use.
- Optional LED
a. CREE XP-L, max 1000 lumens
b. Nichia 219C, max 700 lumens, high CRI
- Uses constant current circuit, no PWM
- Rechargeable** and replaceable 600mAh lipo battery
- Quick charge in 1 hour with the built-in Micro USB port
- One-handed operation friendly metal side switch
- Brass heatsink and Pogo pin connection
- Stainless steel pocket clip
- Equivalent IP68 weather resistance
Included accessories: 1x User manual, 1x SS keyring, 1x Lanyard, 1x Warranty card
|Max Output||1000 Lumens (Cree), 700 Lumens (Nichia)|
|Min Output||1 Lumen|
|Beam Distance | Intensity||See chart above
|Battery||600mAh Lithium polymer rechargeable|
|Material/Finish||Polyamide / metal|