RovyVon's Aurora A25 is back and it's been given a boost both size wise and power wise. In this upgraded version of the A25, it packs in 1000 lumens in a 71.6mm x 21mm body. The A25 also features a new Glow in the Dark (GITD) body which is charged up by the in built UV side light. The GITD feature makes locating your A25 a breeze in the dark, not to mention looks cool to boot.
The sturdy body is made out of a polycarbonate material infused with luminous material and has a drop resistance of 1.5m. It is also IPX8 water resistant which can be submerged up to 2m underwater.
The white side light offers 2 levels of brightness which can come in handy for reading or lighting up a dark area. This light is perfect for camping, urban explorations as well as for EDC.
It comes with a rechargeable 600mAh lithium polymer battery which on low mode at 30 lumens can last for 9.5 hours. Charging the unit takes up to 60 mins via micro-usb. The battery is removable and can be replaced.
Note: Charge the light before the first use.
- GITD (Glow in the dark) body, lightweight and durable
- Utilizes CREE XP-L HD V6 LED, max output 1000 lumens
- Removable and replaceable* 600mAh lipo battery
- Built-in Micro USB charging with indicator, fully charged in 60 minutes
- Neutral white (4000K-4500K CCT) side reading light, 2 brightness levels
- Side UV light- used for charging the GITD body
- Stainless steel pocket clip included (not removable)
- Equivalent IP68 water resistance
Included accessories: 1x User manual, 1x SS keyring, 1x Lanyard, 1x Warranty card
Front LED: CREE XP-L HD V6, max output 1000 lumens
1. Momentary ON: Press and hold for Turbo, release to turn off
2. Constant ON: Double click
Switch mode: Click to cycle thru Low-Med-High-Turbo
Memory: When the light worked at a mode over 3 minutes, the mode will be memorized and turned on from that mode next time.
Step down: The light will step down to 300/100 lumens in 90 seconds when working at Turbo/High mode due to the massive heat generated.
Sidelight combo: White+UV
A25U: White reading light
Switch mode: Click to cycle through Low-High
2) Quad click
A25U: UV, click to turn off
Turn Off, applied for all modes
At any mode, long press 0.3 second
Click to turn off when the light works at any mode for over 3 minutes.
|Max Output||1000 Lumens|
|Min Output||3 Lumens (Side light)|
|Beam Distance | Intensity||109m | 3450cd|
|Battery||600mAh Lithium polymer rechargeable|
|Material/Finish||Polycarbonate combined with luminous powders|
GearGhost shows us the GITD body of the A25 in this review. Skip to 16:19 as he runs through the modes.