The Aurora A28 from RovyVon has a clear transparent polycarbonate case that allows the UV side light to be completely effective. It also allows you to see the internal circuit board of the light, which makes for unique aesthetic that will be the highlight of your EDC collection.
This model A28 has a Nichia 219C LED at the head which is high CRI, meaning colour rendition is far greater and more accurate then other LEDs. There is a useful UV sidelight, as well as a warm white side light which is useful for reading books at night, map reading etc. The Aurora A28 has a unique feature inside - glow in the dark (GITD) battery holders, which appear as 2 glowing strips along the internal body of the light.
- Clear transparent polycarbonate body, lightweight and durable
- Luminous/GITD battery holder
- Optional Front LED
- a. CREE XP-L HD, max 1000 lumens
- b. Nichia 219C, max 700 lumens, 90+ CRI
- Removable and replaceable 600mAh lipo battery (Proprietary)
- Built-in Micro USB charging with indicator, fully charged in 60 minutes
- Neutral white (4000K-4500K CCT) side reading light, 2 brightness levels
- Side White + UV light
- Stainless steel pocket clip included (not removable)
- Equivalent IPX8 water resistance
Includes: 1*User manual, 1*1m paracord, 1*SS keyring, 1*Lanyard, 1*Warranty card
|Max Output||700 Lumens|
|Min Output||30 Lumens (top), 3 Lumens (side)|
|Beam Distance | Intensity||109m | 3450cd|
|Water Resistance||IP68 (2m underwater)|
|Battery||Rechargeable 600 mAh Li-polymer|
|Material/Finish||Clear Polycarbonate/Stainless head|
Here is a review from ZeroAir with some awesome images | A28 Review ZeroAir |
If you're more of a video watcher, Everyday Carry broke down why he's loving the A28 as his daily carry light.