The Angel Eyes E3 is an exciting 2022 release from RovyVon. The hybrid flashlight ensures that you're never left in the dark. Besides its built in USB-C rechargeable LiPO battery, the E3 has a slot for a replaceable AAA battery as a backup. The coolest part is that the light stays on even whilst swapping to a AAA battery.
The E3 comes in compact at 6.6cm (L) x 2.7cm (W) and weighing only 32g so you can easily fit it on your keys with the keyring or clip it in your pocket with the pocket clip.
With each model you have LED options of: Cool White or Warm White.
The Cool White model has a max output of 700 lumens.
The E3 Pro contains the same technology housed in an upgraded 7075 aluminium and is only available in Desert Tan.
Truly a great light for work, adventure and EDC.
For an in-depth review of the E3 with some great photos check out ZeroAir's review.
- Made of 6063 aluminum alloy (E3) or 7075 aluminum alloy (E3 Pro)
- USB-C rechargeable (charge the Li-po battery only)
- Dual-power: Built-in rechargeable Li-po & Replaceable AAA battery (AAA battery not included)
- Reversible Pocket Clip
- IPX7 Waterproof
- Rotatable head replacing the AAA battery (Patented)
- Automatically switch battery when it’s low or AAA battery installed
- Continuous light output when replacing the AAA battery
- Includes: User manual, key ring (1 of each L & S size), Pocket clip, warranty card
|Dimensions||66.1mm/2.6” (L)*27.5mm/1.08” (W)*13.5mm/0.53” (H)|
700 lumens (Cool White) | 400 lumens (Warm White)
|Min Output||0.5 lumens moonlight|
|Beam Distance||70m (Cool White) | 25m (Warm White)|
|Battery||Rechargeable LiPo / AAA battery (not included)|
|Material/Finish||E3 (6065 Alumnium): Black, Gunmetal, Green, Orange, and Aqua Blue
E3 Pro (7075 Aluminium): Desert Tan
The impressive E3 is reviewed by SweetKnives in this video.
E3 Operation Video