Go ahead, make mistakes
Tactile Turn made some pencils in 2018 and discontinued them in 2020 because they felt like an update was necessary. The new version comes with a slimmer body, bolt on the side to advance and retract the lead, and replaceable friction fit erasers on the back. The all-metal construction makes this an heirloom-quality pencil that you'll be able to pass down to future generations. In other words, these ain't your typical BICs.
- Titanium - Tough, lightweight, extremely corrosion resistant, and the best-selling material. If this is your first Tactile Turn product, we recommend starting with titanium.
- Copper - One of the few metallic elements with a natural colour other than grey or silver. Naturally antimicrobial, copper will patina and darken with time and use.
- Bronze - Consisting mostly of copper, tin, and other metals like aluminium, manganese, nickel, or zinc. Bronze machines beautifully and looks great when highly polished or with some patina.
Tactile Turn products are designed and made in the USA from the screws all the way to the packaging. They use only the finest materials to make the most high quality writing instruments that are meant to be passed on from generation to generation. All Tactile Turn products are backed by their lifetime guarantee.
- "Slim" body style with Side Click clip
- Schmidt DSM2006 mechanism
- Side bolt with a 6-32 thread pitch
- 0.5mm or 0.7mm lead sizes [extra pack included]
- Friction fit eraser [2 extra included]
- Available in Titanium, Copper, Bronze
- Length: 146.05mm (5.75")
- Diameter: 9.27mm (0.365")
- Titanium: 28.4g (1.0oz)
Copper: 48.2g (1.7oz)
Bronze: 42.5g (1.5oz)