Elegant and simple. The all-metal Side Click is incredibly satisfying in both feel and sound. Tactile Turn designed a completely new, two-piece mechanism that's durable enough to withstand a lifetime of use. Fair warning... this is an extremely addicting pen.
- Titanium - Tough, lightweight, extremely corrosion resistant, and the best-selling material. If this is your first Tactile Turn product, we recommend starting with titanium.
- Copper - One of the few metallic elements with a natural colour other than grey or silver. Naturally antimicrobial, copper will patina and darken with time and use.
- Bronze - Consisting mostly of copper, tin, and other metals like aluminium, manganese, nickel, or zinc. Bronze machines beautifully and looks great when highly polished or with some patina.
Tactile Turn pens are designed and made in the USA from the screws all the way to the packaging. They use only the finest materials to make the most high quality writing instruments that are meant to be passed on from generation to generation. All Tactile Turn pens are backed by their lifetime guarantee.
- All-metal, durable bolt action mechanism
- Three lengths: Standard, Short, Mini
- Available in Titanium, Copper, Bronze
- Length: Standard 147mm (5.8"), Short 135mm (5.3"), Mini (117mm) 4.6"
- Diameter: 10.9mm (0.43")
- Titanium: 34g (1.2oz), 31g (1.1oz), 25.5g (0.9oz)
- Copper: 59.5g (2.1oz), 56.7g (2oz), 45.4g (1.6oz)
- Bronze: 53.9g (1.9oz), 51g (1.8oz), 42.5g (1.5oz)
The Standard [147mm] comes with a Pilot G2 0.7 mm refill, the Short [135mm] comes with a Schmidt EasyFlow 9000 medium refill, and the Mini [117mm] comes with a Pilot G2 Mini 0.7mm refill. If you have your favourite ink, here's a list of compatible refills that work with Tactile Turn pens.