* Do note that due to its size and packaging, posters ship individually. As such, kindly make a separate order for purchase of a poster. Any poster added to a multiple item order will be refunded. *
The Vero Engineering Knife Poster is a flat-lay, disassembled view of the Impulse Mini. It's the type of wall art that stops you in your tracks. Can't. Stop. Looking. The lines. The milling. Those perfect shadows! Mmmhmmm. Frame this beauty and enjoy it for years to come.
Read the full story of this three-amigo collaboration here.
- Size: 45.7cm x 61cm (18x24”)
- Paper: Topkote 100LB Dull Coated paper
- Printed in Salt Lake City, Utah, USA on a FujiFilm J Press 750S Injet Press
- Design by Sam-- Raven the Pirate
- An officially sanctioned Vero Engineering product
- The poster ships rolled in a heavy-duty tube. To remove from the tube, gently rotate the poster inward on itself, then carefully pull it out. Don't force it.
- To flatten your poster, place it on a clean, flat surface with heavy books on top of it for a few days. Or throw it in a frame and let the frame do the work.