Coming off the back of the exciting Angel Eyes E3 is the E1. It utilises the same hybrid battery technology that allows it to run via both its USB-C rechargeable LiPO battery and a AAA external battery. The coolest part is that the light stays on even whilst swapping to a AAA battery.
The E1 has a few updates to the E3:
- Lightweight & Durable Polyamide Body
- Dual button - Main switch / Quick Access Strobe & Momentary on function
- Charging indicator - Blue (Charging), Green (Fully charged)
The E1 comes in compact at 6.6cm (L) x 2.7cm (W) and weighing only 39g so you can easily fit it on your keys with the keyring or clip it in your pocket with the pocket clip.
With each model you have LED options of: Cool White or Warm White.
The Cool White model has a max output of 700 lumens.
Truly a great light for work, adventure and EDC.
- Tough Polyamide Body
- USB-C rechargeable (charge the Li-po battery only)
- Dual-power: Built-in rechargeable Li-po & Replaceable AAA battery (AAA battery not included)
- Reversible Pocket Clip
- IPX7 Waterproof
- Rotatable head replacing the AAA battery (Patented)
- Automatically switch battery when it’s low or AAA battery installed
- Continuous light output when replacing the AAA battery
- Includes: User manual, key ring (1 of each L & S size), Pocket clip, warranty card
|Dimensions||66.1mm/2.6” (L)*27.5mm/1.08” (W)*13.5mm/0.53” (H)|
700 lumens (Cool White) | 500 lumens (Warm White)
|Min Output||0.5 lumens moonlight|
|Beam Distance||70m (Cool White) | 25m (Warm White)|
|Battery||Rechargeable LiPo / AAA battery (not included)|
6500K Cool White Specs
4000k Warm White Specs