The Aurora A8 keychain flashlight has now reached the 2nd generation - The RovyVon Aurora A8x. Uses high CRI NICHIA 219c front LED for unmatched colour rendition - Nichia is far superior to CREE LED's in this case.
With the optimized driver and almost 3 times the battery capacity, the Aurora A8x can last up to 70 hours at ultra-low mode (3 lumens), and the PWM has been greatly improved over the original RovyVon range.
- Quick and easy mode switch operation
- NICHIA 219c LED, max 450 lumens
- Optional secondary LEDs (sidelights) - your choice of either:
a. Amber+Red+Blue (A8xY)
b. UV(365nm)+Red+White (A8xU)
- 330mAh lithium polymer battery lasts up to 66 hours
- Micro USB charging with indicator, fully charged in 90 minutes
- Improved PWM
- Mode memory after working for 3 minutes or longer
- Ergonomic design and one-handed operation friendly side switch
- Stainless steel two-way pocket clip
- Equivalent IP66 weather resistance
Momentary ON: Press and hold, release to turn off
Constant ON: Double click (memorized mode)
Switch mode: Click to cycle through Ultra low-Low-Med-High
Memory: when the Light is on one brightness mode for more then 3 minutes, it will automatically select this brightness next time your turn the light on.
Turn ON: Triple click
Switch mode: Click to cycle through.
Includes: 1 SS key ring, 1 SS pocket clip, 1 USB cable, 1 User manual, 1 Warranty card.
2 year warranty.
|Max Output||450 lumens|
|Min Output||3 lumens (moonlight)|
|Battery||330 mAh LiPo rechargeable|
Jon Gadget's review below shows off the great finish of the A8x. Head to 4:03 where he runs through the modes the A8x has on offer.
Fantastic small EDC flashlight. Works well and as described on the product page. Would recommend it.
Thank you for your review and for recommending the A8x. It is a well built product and will definitely come into good use. Glad it meets your expectations.